Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Veto Competition/Ceramony Big Brother SIP.WATCH.TWEET™

Win the Veto...USE the Veto?
Big Brother SIP.WATCH.TWEET™
with Baldacci '09 Frederich Gewürztraminer

Jordan winning HOH!
I am definitely pro-Veteran [with the exception of Rachel & Brenden] and my favorite team is Jeff & Jordan. I was overjoyed when Jordan won HOH! Although some say she shouldn't win because she already won Big Brother, I would be elated if her and Jeff took the win.

The more I watch on CBS and especially on Showtime After Dark, I am hating the newbies more and more. The only two newbies I like are on opposite teams. I like Thirteen [aka Cassi] and Adam. Dominic lost my respect for bailing on the newbies pact and prostituting himself to Rachel. Shelly lost my respect for voting against the Newbie allegiance and promise. I hated Porshe and Lawan from the get-go...

Because I watch After Dark, I already know who won the veto and if he/she used it but I won't give you any spoilers.

Now on to the SIP of Sip Watch Tweet


Baldacci Family Vineyards '09 Frederich Gewürztraminer
Don't mistake this for the sticky sweet German Gewürztraminer it is pleasantly bone dry. It gives translucent dandelion and canary yellow color hues in your glass. The nose is more perfume than a simple aroma, honeysuckle and pommelo dominates the fragrance. The taste has a pleasing stone-like mouth-feel with the flavors of Bartlet pears, candied ginger, Meyer lemon peel with acidic notes of pink grapefruit. The wine layers over a slight hint of nutmeg and quince on the back end. The finish is short and crisp and will leave you refreshed even in the heat of a summer day. 

To Order Gewürztraminer click here: Baldacci Family Vineyards


Countess Rose Perry, Certified Sommelier
Creator of SIP.WATCH.TWEET™

No comments:

Post a Comment